Thursday, January 2, 2014

Worst Case Scenario Live at NightRocker Live January 2, 2014



So I finally got to check out the OFFICIAL "Worst Case Scenario" band and Boy was I BLOWN AWAY! Ya'll Gotta check these young, talented artist! Caitlyn Thomas, the lead singer of this band has a strong, contralto voice that some young girls can't start singing like that until their teen/mature years. Crazy to know her voice comes out naturally in the cover song by The Cranberries "Zombie" shows her true colors of voice range(s). What also blew me away was her lead guitarist, Mike Dean was shredding like there is NO TOMORROW! I haven't seen anyone play like that in ages! My eyes began to just stare at him playing solos, headbanging, singing, and just being very creative on stage. Overall this group of performers were Great! I hope to hear some more of them, playing some raw material(s) and something that is flashy just like the songs they covered tonight! 
Here are a few pictures I got to take of the Band: 





Please, DON'T FORGET TO ADD THEM TO YOUR LIST OF BANDS TO SEE!!! :
Here's their Facebook page link:
Worst Case Scenario

No comments:

Post a Comment