Thursday, January 30, 2014

Horns2halos, Overexposed, Knights of Darkness, & Scissorjack Live @ Zombies Bar Saturday January 26th

Zombies Bar Had a Great Turn out with Some Great Musician of San Antonio. I noticed this was a Show with Nothing But Men who were playing and performing. The night before, I went to see Ladies Of Mayhem @ Bonds 007 so it was kind of cool because it was a theme or a thing I planned. But any who, I actually was invited by the band's lead singer (Scissorjack), Joseph to come and check out the band. BUT of course, I always want to see what other band's are playing and check out the other great talented guys/gals that headline or play at the shows. As me and my Javi (the guy who took the photos) arrived, we saw that the band, Knights Of Darkness doing a mic check and everyone almost ready to start the show. As the show began, I thought to myself, I hope these guys play some original(s) music because that's my favorite and as well that's what makes(some) band's very unique and rock (in my book anyway). 
My Dream came TRUE! That's what I heard ALL NIGHT LONG! I Was Very impressed with EVERY band made me Feel and STILL have hope, that Music IS STILL ALIVE in THIS CITY! Rock & METAL is STILL Rock'n! 

Here is A few Photos of Saturday Night's Performances: 

First Band Knights Of Darkness








Second Band Overexposed From AUSTIN, TX: 








Third Band Horns2halos:








Last BUT NOT LEAST, Scissorjack :











Thank YOU again, Javier Limon for taking the photos for me!  AND THANK YOU Joseph For Inviting US OUT!  


Kat's Block (Side note):
I'm a HUGE Supporter of ALL & ANY type of music (MUSIC IS MUSIC), and performers because, from personal experience(s), I know it does take a lot of courage, time, effort, dedication, & to make everything come together sounding great or amazing (to the band and audience). It's not easy but I believe with my whole heart, Bands of any kind or sorts, love to play for FANS, FAMILY & FRIENDS and Love THE SUPPORT YOU GIVE THEM! Encouragement is the best thing to give ANY MUSICIAN. -Kat \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment