Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Trivium, DevilDriver, After The Burial, & Thy Will Be Done Live @ White Rabbit Wednesday December 11th 2013

Some Pictures I thought I would share with you guys! If you didn't go to the show, YOU MISSED A LOT of fun with other Trivium,&  DevilDriver fans! So much Energy was passed around. From moshing in the pits, to headbanging to old school songs, to singing along with the band.I believe that's why all the bands played very well and I am definitely going to check out the opening bands: Thy Will Be Done & After The Burial  because they did GREAT AS WELL!!! I actually could understand what they were singing and as well about. I hope you guys try to catch a show from these guys because it is SO WORTH YOUR TIME TO CHECK THEM OUT!  
 DevilDriver:


Trivium:
Stage Set up was AWESOME!!!

Last but NOT LEAST I Bought a Meet & Greet Pass So I got a few things and as well a photo with them!
Signed Poster

Signed CD 

Matt Heafy's Pick He Gave ME (and signed)
Picture with the Group






No comments:

Post a Comment