Sunday, December 15, 2013

ScissorJack With Haze & Screaming In Silence Live @ Zombies Bar & Live Music "Adrian's Birthday Bash" 12/14/13

So I haven't been to this location or even been to Zombies in about 5 years or so to Check out ScissorJack, and realized it wasn't where I thought it was. They moved locations due to Wal-Mart wanting that space (Assholes!).

ANYWHO, when I finally found the place, Haze was still playing there set. These guys sound great together! The last time I heard them was at Fitzgerald's and the sound was a bit "different" but last night, TOTALLY Blew ME AWAY! You guys & gals need to check them OUT!

So I talked to Mr. Joseph (Singer of ScissorJack) about how he rocked out with his vocals, had the crowd going, and as well were pondering the genre of his band. I can't describe the sound but what I know in terms, it's rock music with a flavor of other genres (no, not Rap or R&B). Their set up was nice and as well they played originals, no covers, which to me is something I truly love. Originals means something to me because the band puts something together as a team and actually play it with all there mind and heart. Definitely check them out and tell me what genre you hear in the music

I wish I could have seen Screaming In Silence but I had to work :( But will definitely check them out and let you guys know! Here's a Few Photos and Links to the Bands:
Screaming In Silence
Haze
ScissorJack
Zombies Bar & Live Music


ScissorJack



No comments:

Post a Comment