Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Metallica Through The Never September 30, 2013

     So I went to see Metallica Through The Never "Movie"  at The Palladium IMAX theater and I got to say, WOW! You have to see this movie at an IMAX Theater. WHY you ask?
     Well, ONE, the sound is just AMAZING! When the music started, I felt like I was at the concert myself. I even shouted out to my friend and shouted to her, "The sound is like were at a concert!" 
     Secondly, If you know, and Love old school Metallica YOU WILL Sing along. I know I did! 
I started to reminisce about my past when all the songs were playing and I even knew what song was next because of how the story was playing out. 
     What was the story line? Well, from Metallica through the never site, "Trip, a young roadie sent on an urgent mission that turns into a surreal adventure, while Metallica performs its most iconic songs during a roaring live set in front of a sold-out arena" (from http://www.throughthenevermovie.com
     The 3D effects are okay but the only thing I saw was the actions with the character going through his mission. 
     There is somethings in the movie that are NOT explained with the character. But all I am going to say is Bag and Pills. 
     Overall, I give this movie 4 stars. (would have been 5 stars if they explained the ending) 


No comments:

Post a Comment