Tuesday, September 24, 2013

TY GAVIN'S PROS & CONS Live at CASBEERS CAFE September 20th 2013


Blues Music has not been my "cup of tea" BUT I took a chance to see it live at CASBEERS after getting off my other job. TY Gavin's Pros & Cons Band Threw me OVER THE TOP! I can't express how much of a beat, sound, and FUN I had! Very Friendly people and know how to keep the party going. People were dancing, cheering, drinking and being merry all night long.

TY Gavin has an AMAZING VOICE! He Plays the Harmonica and Sings blues music very well. The band and TY are very professional at what they do! I liked how he mentioned how Blues Music is just not one type of blues, there are MANY Styles of Blues, there is just not one genre. Got me thinking and realizing that he is right. I loved his cover of "This is a Man's World" by James Brown, he pulled that song off very well. His performance was very excellent because he talked to us, (the audience). He was telling us stories about past and present music, his career, and as well introducing the band. It  makes the audience apart of the performance which is hard to do at a restaurant/club/bar venue. TY made me changed my thoughts about blues music and got me to do research and  become a fan of him and his music.

CASBEERS food was awesome! As you can tell in the photo(THE MEXICAN PLATE) I took, looks like it was made with love. Not sloppy, and not thrown on the plate. I'm glad I got enjoy the FOOD, GREAT MUSIC, and the ATMOSPHERE.

YOU GOTTA CHECK THEM OUT!

CASBEERS CAFE

TY GAVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment